Actwo Technologies is compliant to privacy protection laws and regulation. We set forth and disclose our privacy policies to protect customer rights.
1. Collected Information
Actwo Technologies collects the minimum required information that is needed to sign up and use GDAC services. When collecting personal information, Actwo Technologies will notify the users and ask for consent before doing so.
1) Actwo Technologies collects the following information at the sign up stage
GDAC (cryptocurrency exchange)
Kakao account, e-mail
2) Actwo Technologies collects the following information for security verifications
- Mobile verification : name, mobile number, date of birth, gender, nationality, mobile carrier
- Bank account verification : bank name, account number, account holder name
- Additional verification : ID, transaction history,
3) Following information may be collected and used during for usage of GDAC services
- Device information (OS, window size, device ID, mobile number, UID, UUID, IMEI) - IP address, usage history, user status information, cookie - Premium service use : credit card information, carrier information, and other information needed for transaction
2. Usage of Information
(Purpose of use)
Actwo Technologies utilizes user information for the following purposes only
1) User identification, age confirmation, user management and prevent user fraud
2) Provide services including partnership based services
3) Customer support, processing claims and notification deliveries
4) Transaction and payment processing of premium services
5) New service development, event notification and marketing activities
6) Statistical analysis of service usage history and traffic, service development for privacy protection and service improvement in general
(Time period of use)
Actwo Technologies uses the information only for the pre-defined time period. If user requests closure of account or disagree to give information, the information is discarded. However, according to laws such as E-commerce consumer protection, E-commerce transaction and communication privacy protection (these laws are set forth in Republic of Korea) we keep the information for a specific time period
1) E-commerce consumer protection laws
- Information on contract or disposal of contract: 5 years
- Information on payment and transaction of money: 5 years
- Information on consumer claim or dispute settlement: 3 years
2). E-commerce transaction laws
- Information on e-commerce transactions: 5 years
3) Consumer privacy protection laws
- Log in history: 3 months
3. Transferring personal information
(Providing personal information to a 3rd party)
If and only if (1) user gave consent to provide his/her information to a third party or (2) when Actwo Technologies is forced to provide personal information to a 3rd party, or (3) when it is of crucial importance to provide information for the safety and well-being of the user, Actwo Technologies will provide information to a 3rd party. The instance of information transfer will be disclosed
(Consignment of personal information processing)
Actwo Technologies consigns personal information to third parties to perform some of the tasks that are essential to providing a variety of services to users. We supervise that the entrusted company does not violate the personal information protection laws and regulations. You may check which companies Actwo Technologies consigns personal information to through 'List of Personal Information Trustees’
4. Destruction of personal information
Actwo Technologies will dispose personal information of the user without delay after the purpose of collecting and using the personal information is achieved.
However, information that should be kept by related laws and ordinances is kept for the period designated by law and then destroyed. At this time, personal information that is separately stored and managed will not be used for other purposes unless it is prescribed by statute.
In the case of electronic file format, it is completely erased using technical methods to prevent it from being recovered. In case of physical records, printed matter, written, etc., it is destroyed or incinerated.
5. Rights and practices of users and legal representatives
Actwo Technologies protects your rights as follows:
1) You can view and modify your personal information at any time.
2) You can ask for withdrawal of your consent or termination of membership at any time.
3) We do not collect personal information of children under 19 years old. However, if requested by legal representative, we guarantee legal rights.
4) In order to use and provide correct personal information when requesting correction of personal information, personal information of user is not used or provided until modification is completed. If information have already been provided to a third party, we will inform you of the facts without any delay so that we can make corrections.
6. Matters concerning the installation, operation and refusal of automatic collection of personal information
1) Definition of cookies
A cookie is a very small text file that is sent to your browser by the server used to run the website and is stored on your computer.
2) Purpose of Cookie
By storing the preferences of users through cookies, we provide users with a faster web environment and utilize them to improve services for convenient use. This makes it easier for users to use the service.
3) Installation, operation and denial of cookies
You have the option to install cookies, and you can refuse or delete these cookies at any time.
4) How to decline cookie setting
- Internet Explorer: Select the Tools menu> Select Internet Options> Click the Privacy tab> Privacy level settings
- Chrome: Choose Setup menu> Advanced settings Choose display> Privacy - Select content settings> Cookie level settings
- Safari: Choose Preferences menu> Select Privacy tab> Set cookie and website data level
7. Measures to ensure personal information security
Actwo Technologies takes the following technical, administrative and physical measures to protect your personal information from loss, theft, leakage, forgery, alteration or damage in handling your personal information.
1) Establishment and enforcement of internal management plan
We have established an internal management plan for the safe handling of personal information.
2) Restrict access to personal information
We take necessary measures to control access to personal information through the granting, modification and cancellation of access rights to database systems that minimize personal information handling personnel and process personal information.
3) Encryption of personal information
Personal information of the user is transmitted using the encrypted communication section, and important information such as password is encrypted and stored
4) Preventing storage and forgery of connection records
We keep and manage the records (Web logs, summary information, etc.) connected to the personal information processing system and use the security function to prevent forgery, theft, and loss of access records.
5) Technical measures against hacking
We are backing up the data from time to time in order to prevent damage to personal information. We use the latest vaccine program to prevent personal information or data from being leaked or damaged. We use intrusion prevention system to control unauthorized access from the outside, and try to have all possible technical devices to ensure security in other systems.
6) Access control to unauthorized persons
In order to prevent leakage of personal information, we operate an access control system and equipment that controls the access of outsiders.
8. Personal Information Protection Officer and Contact
Actwo Technologies has designated and operated the following persons to protect the personal information of the users and solve the complaints and complaints. Please contact us at any time and we will respond quickly and fully.
[Personal Information Protection Officer]
Name: Park, Seung Taek
Job Title: Privacy Officer
Contact: 1600-3581 (Customer Service)
9. Changes to Personal Information Processing Policy