I changed my name

    If you have changed your name and did not change your personal information on GDAC, you might have limitations using our service; if you did change your name, please change your personal information on GDAC.


    [Process of changing your personal information]

    To change your personal information in case you changed your name, prepare the following documents.


    [1] Copy of your passport


    [2] Memo with the following information

    • Purpose for the request
    • Your GDAC ID
    • Today's date 

     Please write the above information on the memo



    [3] Deed poll to prove you changed your name


    If you are ready, please take a selfie with your passport as well as the memo. Your face, passport and memo must be identifiable.



    If all documents are ready, please follow the process:

    1. Fill out the form to change your name on GDAC


    Go through the following link and select [Change name] and fill out the form.


    2. Attach a selfie with your passport and the memo, as well as the deed poll. 


    The request will be reviewed, and it might take up to 5 days to process the claim.


    *Your verification level will be set to level 1 after the name change. 

    고객 센터에 문의하시겠어요?