Change mobile phone number (non-korean)


The non-Korean users with residencies outside Republic of Korea who wish to edit or update their listed phone numbers must send in the following identification documentations to GDAC.

1.A photo of the user with their face fully visible, holding their passport (matching the picture and name) and a note with requesting information (Update Listed Phone Number), request date, and their email address as shown above in the image.

2.Please send a picture of just the passport and the note mentioned above.

Please follow the link below to submit your documentations and our Smart Help Desk team will get back to you within 2 weeks.
We notify you that our response time may take longer if many applicants submit their applications at the same time


[ Smart Help Desk ]