- Go to 'Settings' of GDAC
- Go to 'Security' tab and click 'Enable 2FA'
- Install Google Authenticator application on your mobile device.
- Run Google Authenticator and click '+' on the bottom right corner.
Use barcode scan to scan GDAC's barcode on the Google OTP verification page.
*If you can't use barcode scan function, please use manual entry option
- A 6 digit OTP verification code is visible now. Enter this code on GDAC's screen.
- Press 'E-mail verification' and a verification e-mail will be sent to your registered address.
Enter the verification code sent to your E-mail and Google OTP disable is complete.
- 'Restoration Code' is a very important information to retrieve your Google OTP account.
Please save this code and keep it safe.
It is recommended you save this code in physical form;
saving it electronically may be targeted to hacker attacks.
The code is used in case when your mobile device is changed or the Google App is reinstalled to restore the OTP.
* Restoration code is only visible when you register the Google OTP