All the cryptocurrencies listed on GDAC are regularly monitored.
Delisting decision shall be made if cryptocurrencies are applicable to any of our commission’s delisting standard.
1. Legal/Technical Issues:
- If the use of blockchain, cryptocurrency or blockchain-based technology violates the law in force or goes against the government or related law of authorities
- If internal security or technical issue exerts tangible or intangible harm on cryptocurrency users but the issue has not been resolved for a long term
- If the technical fault of blockchain or cryptocurrency is identified
- If involved in crime, market manipulation, and market abuse
2. Lack of Marketability
- If the cryptocurrency lacks in marketability with significantly low trading volume (abide by GDAC’s internal standards)
3. Continuity of Project Team
- If the cryptocurrency project team can no longer develop or maintain the business or the cryptocurrency
- If there is persistent illegal trading or abnormal trading that goes against GDAC’s terms
- If there is a need to protect other GDAC’s users or applicable cryptocurrency users
- Notification of Delisting
- Suspension of Deposit Service
- Suspension of Trading Service
- Suspension of Withdrawal Service
- After suspension of withdrawal service, withdrawal may become unavailable due to technical issues.
- The delisting period may be shortened to protect users and the exchange.