Greetings, this is GDAC.
GDAC is providing delisting standards and processes to gain users’ trust and protect assets.
The following digital assets will be delisted due to failure of satisfying GDAC’s delisting standards after review of the committee.
The following is the delisting process:
Termination of deposit >> Termination of trading >> Termination of withdrawal >> Delisting complete
- The following digital assets will undergo delisting: Mithril (MITH), Raiden Network Token (RDN), 0x (ZRX), IRISnet (IRIS), Holo (HOT), Zcash (ZEC), and Status (SNT)
- Termination of Deposit: 2019.11.26 (Tue.) 16:00 (KST)
- Termination of Trading: 2019.12.10 (Tue.) 16:00 (KST)
- Termination of Withdrawal (deactivation of “withdrawal request” page): 2020.01.07 (Tue.) 16:00 (KST)
- Delisting (termination of withdrawal): 2020.03.10 (Tue.) 16:00 (KST)
Assets can be withdrawn from GDAC even after 2020.01.07 16:00 (KST) (Termination of Withdrawal period) via contacting the Customer Support. The withdrawal fee applicable to unlisted assets will be based on GDAC’s policies.
- Please be aware that withdrawal may not be possible after delisting due to technical reasons.
- In order to protect users and the exchange, notice and withdrawal period may be shortened or immediately undergo delisting and cease withdrawal.
Thank you for your support and we will continue to provide more safe and secure trading services.