Greetings, this is blockchain financial platform GDAC.
GDAC’s delisting standard and processes are to ensure our users’ trust and to protect users’ assets.
The following digital assets are to be delisted due to the failure of satisfying GDAC’s delisting standards after review of the committee.
The following is the delisting process:
Cease of deposit and trading service >> Cease of withdrawal service >> Delisting complete
1. The following digital assets will undergo delisting:
- Cosmo Coin(COSM)
- Sentinel Protocol(UPP)
- Heart Number(HTN)
- Gdac Token(GT)
2. Cease of Deposit and Trading Service: 2021.06.15 (Tue.) 10:00 (KST)
3. Open of Withdrawal Service (PCHT, GT only): 2021.06.15 (Tue.) 12:00 (KST)
4. Cease of Withdrawal Service for all delisting tokens (deactivation of “withdrawal request” page): 2021.06.29 (Tue.) 15:00 (KST)
5. Delisting (support of withdrawal service): 2020.07.29 (Thu.) 15:00 (KST)
After 2021.06.29 15:00 (KST) (Cease of Withdrawal period), assets can be withdrawn from GDAC only via contacting the Customer Support. The withdrawal fee applicable to unlisted assets will be based on GDAC’s policies.
- Please be aware that withdrawal may not be possible after delisting due to technical reasons.
- In order to protect users and the exchange, notice, and withdrawal period may be shortened or immediately undergo delisting and cease withdrawal.