Greetings, this is blockchain financial platform GDAC.
In order to abide by the recent policy from financial institutions and the newly enacted 「Act on Reporting and Use of Certain Financial Transaction Information」, the membership registration of foreigners residing overseas who cannot verify their identities using a mobile phone registered in South Korea are to be restricted in using GDAC service from 10:00 a.m., August 16, 2021.
- Service restriction targets: Foreigners residing overseas (mobile phone number from overseas, non-South Korea registered numbers)
- Effective date: From 2021. 08. 16, 10:00 a.m.
- Important note:
- Please withdraw all your digital assets in your GDAC exchange wallet to your other wallet by August 15, 2021.
- Users without KRW bank accounts verified: If you hold KRW at GDAC, please exchange to digital assets and withdraw all your assets by August 15, 2021.
- You may continue to use GDAC service if you proceed verification procedure using your domestic mobile phones and domestic bank accounts by August 15, 2021.
- Accounts that have not been verified as non-foreign identities will no longer be able to withdraw your assets at GDAC interface starting from August 16, 2021. If you have further inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
※ Please take note that foreigners residing in Korea with the certificate of alien registration can continue using GDAC service after KYC verification procedure completed.
We will keep you informed in case when there are changes in the customer verification policy.
If you have further queries, please contact the Customer Service Center.