Greetings, this is blockchain fintech platform GDAC.
GDAC is holding an airdrop event for new users! GDAC will distribute KRW 50,000 worth of GBRICK (GBX) airdrops to all newly registered users.
2020.03.17 (Tue) 00:00 ~ 2020.03.24 (Tue) 23:59 KST
KRW 50,000 worth of GBRICK (GBX) token airdrops distributed to the first 1,000 users who register on GDAC during the event period and complete Level 3 (bank account) verification. *GBRICK (GBX) is expected to be listed on GDAC’s KRW market.
Register on GDAC:
What is GBRICK (GBX)?
GBRICK is a blockchain-based platform developed by SmartCore. The platform equipped with a blockchain ecosystem with reward system pursues optimization for content distribution and payment. GBRICK has a mainnet blockchain network with SmartCore’s self-developed and patent-based consensus algorithm, LeaderLess Fast Consensus (LLFC).
How to Register to the Event
- Register on GDAC during the event period
- Complete Level 3 (bank account) verification
All users who fulfill the above 2 conditions will automatically be a participant of the event.
- Airdrop distribution: within 14 business days after the event ends at divided amounts at two separate dates (expected distribution dates: March 31, April 7)
- Token: 1,250 GBRICK (GBX) - based on reference of the recent traded exchange rate at other cryptocurrency exchange (CORE***)
- View distribution details on GDAC’s “Wallet” > “GBX Wallet” > “History” page
- Level 3 verification (including both phone and bank account verification) is required to participate in the event.
- For users with the same name, if one or more of the personal information (date of birth, email, and mobile phone number) is identical, it will be considered that the same person has registered for the event twice. Airdrop will be distributed to the first registered account that has reached all conditions.
- Even if the registered user name is different, if plausible that the same person has registered; the accounts can be excluded from the event participation.
- Airdrop will be distributed within 14 business days but could be delayed or changed due to circumstances.
- Based on the internal policy of GDAC, anyone can be excluded from the event if abuse is suspected. (ei. Registering again after account deletion will be assumed as abuse)
- Airdrop cannot be distributed if new users have not reached all conditions (newly registered, Level 3 verification).
- GDAC reserves all the rights regarding this event. The event can be changed or cancelled due to circumstances.