Greetings, This is blockchain financial platform GDAC.
GDAC’s delisting standard and processes are to ensure our users’ trust and to protect users’ assets.
The following digital assets are to be delisted due to the failure of satisfying GDAC’s delisting standards after review of the committee.
- Delisting Process
The following is the delisting process:
Cease of deposit service >> Cease of trading service >> Cease of withdrawal service >> Delisting complete
- The following digital assets will undergo delisting:
- CyberMiles (CMT)
- Enjin Coin (ENJ)
- PTON (PTON)
- OmiseGO (OMG)
- Cease of Deposit Service :
- 2020.06.05 (Fri.) 16:00 (KST)
- Cease of Trading Service :
- 2020.06.12 (Fri.) 16:00 (KST)
- Cease of Withdrawal Service (deactivation of “withdrawal request” page) :
- 2020.07.03 (Fri.) 16:00 (KST)
- Delisting (Cease of withdrawal service) :
- 2020.08.04 (Tue.) 16:00 (KST)
※ After 2020.07.03 16:00 (KST) (Cease of Withdrawal period), assets can be withdrawn from GDAC only via contacting the Customer Support. The withdrawal fee applicable to unlisted assets will be based on GDAC’s policies.
- Please be aware that withdrawal may not be possible after delisting due to technical reasons.
- In order to protect users and the exchange, notice, and withdrawal period may be shortened or immediately undergo delisting and cease withdrawal.